Coogee is a couple of bays along from Bondi and this hotel is right at the end of the beach. Our rooms had small self catering facilities, were lovely and clean, big beds good, tv and the wifi is fast. Rooms on 5 floors with a big lift & roof top sun deck with great views. This was a working base for my husband and a holiday for me but there were families on holiday and business people all staying. There is also a brilliant laundry for guests to. The staff are really helpful always with a smile. Location wise it is a the centre, tonnes of restaurants, bars, cafes. No restaurant at the hotel. Dead close to the main bus stops. You can walk around the coast walk to Bondi beach, but Bondi is busy and built up compared to Coogee. Buses into Central Quay Sydney Harbour every few minutes for about £4 takes 20 minutes or less. The firm my husband was visiting booked us this hotel as one of the best in the area and it sure has been a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney