We stayed at this hotel for three nights after a tour of NZ. The hotel is situated on the beach and from this respect is a great location. There are walks Bondi, and along the beach front, which are beautiful. There are several bus stops within a short distance of the hotel. We ventured into Sydney a couple of times, and although it was an easy journey, the bus tickets were quite expensive. ( the tickets were purchased from the newsagents a few doors along from the hotel) The room was small, but clean and was not very well equipped. Having come from NZ, we were used to kitchenettes - with a hob/stove. Our room looked out onto a brick wall, and there was no free WiFi. McDonalds, which is very close by, came in handy! The staff were pleasant and helpful, and the hotel was reasonable, but expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney