It was a large-ish family trip to Sydney for Cirque du Soleil's OVO and we booked Courtyard rooms at the Coogee Sands Hotel: my husband, daughter, grandson, sister and her husband.
We have stayed at hotels all over the world, but the Coogee Sands management and staff are by far unparalleled in friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, cheerfulness and care for their guests. The wonderful ocean view and proximity to Coogee Beach - just outside the hotel door - are just a few of the bonuses you get.
My entire family would go back there anytime for that great "feel-good" experience.
Thanks Coogee Sands Hotel for making our stay a very pleasant experience.
Palis-Hayes from Canberra, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 20 metres from Coogee Beach, Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments is a 4 star property with a selection of Studio rooms, all with kitchenettes (microwave, sink, crockery, cutlery) and apartment style accommodation. The Hotel offers complimentary undercover parking (subject to availability), wireless internet, 24 hour Reception and a Rooftop Sundeck and BBQ overlooking the ocean for guests to enjoy. Enjoy the vibrant local cafe culture of one of Sydney's most picturesque beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coogee Sands Hotel And Apartments
- Coogee Sands Hotel Apartments
- Coogee Sands Sydney