1,236 results
All reviews great location across the road short walk to the beach close to shops good size cafes and restaurants reception staff public transport would stay again great place to stay car park easy access per night supermarket woolies sauna sydney
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019

We stayed for one night at the Adina Apartments and weren't disappointed.
We had an extra large bed with functioning air-conditioning, a comfy mattress and a tastefully renovated bathroom.
Room 15 is at the bottom back of the building so there isn't much natural light- but it was extremely quiet, which to us is more important anyway!

The furnishings were well kept and the sheets / towels were clean and fresh.
The service was extremely friendly and overall we had a lovely nights stay!

Parking is $25/night so if you can work a deal out where that is included- you're better off rather than trying to find a street park which is excessively hard!
Location is perfect!

Room tip: Room 15 - less natural light (no view) but extremely quiet!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
robmckenna1979, Front Desk Agent at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear carmenannwood,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we really appreciate this.

We always take the time to go through everyone's special requests as such we are glad we were able to offer you an extra quiet room.

I will make sure to share your comments with the team!

Kind Regards,

Roland and the entire Adina Coogee Team

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Room 1 is a little noisy, adjacent to courtyard that everyone appears to pass through.
Of the 2 rooms I saw, both had leaks. Too much clunky furniture squashed into a small space, very poor use of space in Rm 1. The dishwasher was not fitted correctly. There was something spilled on the laundry cupboard doors.
Please sack whoever handled the reno.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jo C,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee.

I'm really disappointed to read your comments and will make sure it's being addressed with the departments involved. Room 1 was an upgrade from what you had booked, it is unfortunate it did not live up to your standards.

I would appreciate if you could give us a chance to make up for it and show you a different experience.

If you like to discuss further please reach out on 02 9578 6000 or coogee@adinahotels.com.au.

Kind regards,

Roland & the entire Adina Coogee Team

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Great place to stay in Coogee for an excellent location.
No complaints except maintenance staff going into the room when we were not there. We were moving out in 2 days time after 3 weeks, so why couldn’t it wait till then. And the item that was supposedly fixed wasn’t even broken as far as we could see.
Would still recommend though

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
robmckenna1979, Front Desk at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear margaretannmay,

I do apologize if the small maintenance job that was needed in your room caused some inconvenience for you.

Please contact us direct on 02 9578 6000 or coogee@adinahotels.com.au for any future bookings and we'll make sure to give you a warm welcome (back)!

Kind Regards,

Roland and the entire Adina Coogee Team

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Broken AC, no cold water, room service doesn't change towels or clear rubbish. This is a potentially really nice hotel, and is in a superb location, but there seem to be a lot of issues with maintenance and this meant I spent much of my time on the phone to reception requesting things to be fixed. Note the AC unit is directly over the bed, and much needed, because the circulation of air in the apartment is limited. If you don't like AC blowing on you all night you may not appreciate this. It is a shame, and perhaps I just lucked out with a dodgy room, but this could be an amazing place to stay if the facilities worked properly.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
robmckenna1979, Front Desk Agent at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Dear Companion09010123462,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee, we really appreciate this.

I'm really disappointed to read some of your comments regarding maintenance. These have been addressed and fixed already. I would like to point out that this is not our usual standard and I apologize that you had a negative experience.

Kind regards,

Roland & the entire Adina Coogee Team

Reviewed February 23, 2019

Do not stay here if you value your personal items and possessions. I accidentally left some of my clothes and swimmers in the room. Upon realising what I had done, I immediately contacted the hotel. They denied that my personal possessions had been left in the room and treated me like I was a liar (why would I lie about leaving clothes behind, seriously?). They were very unhelpful and kept trying to brush me off, at no point did they acknowledge my concerns. It was a very poor customer service experience and left a very bitter taste in my mouth. My family and I will not be returning to this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
robmckenna1979, Front Desk at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Leah,

It's unfortunate that you misplaced some of your belongings while staying with us. We have gone above and beyond to find them back, including camera footage however we had no luck tracing your items back and this has been communicated back to yourself.

Warm Regards,