“needs some customer focussed service”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Coogee
Canberra
“needs some customer focussed service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

While the hotel is great and I would stay there again. Our last experience left a lot to be desired. I'm sure the next time something similar happens (where a room become uninhabitable) staff will be more than willing to provide a higher level of service and support to guests when they need to move rooms

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jessica S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Kirsten D,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your invaluable feedback. I was disappointed to read your comments regarding the serviced received. Please accept my apologies. I have spoken to our team regarding your comments, to ensure a similar instance does not occur in the future.

Any feedback that we receive from our guest is an opportunity for us to improve and provide our guests with high service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee, and providing you with a comfortable and relaxing stay.

Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lord Howe Island, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Apartments are ideally located near beach and restaurants. Bed was comfortable - bedroom a little small for the king bed ( a queen would suffice). The food/drinks in the fridge are expensive, these could be removed as I feel there would be a lot of wastage with people not using them and they go out of date - great shops across the road for provisions. Apartments are clean and comfortable, and quiet!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Easternhome,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased to read that you found your room to be comfortable and clean. On your next stay please feel free to contact reception to have your mini bar removed.

Uk
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

A pleasant, clean hotel, in a good location. Rooms tend to vary in size so check website carefully. Would have preferred an empty fridge to give us more room to store our own stuff. Bathroom a good size and shower adequate. Towels and bedding constantly replaced. We had a very happy stay there and would use it again.

Dear Joy C,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased to read that you found your room to be clean and enjoyed our location. On your next stay please feel free to contact reception to have your mini bar removed.

Byron Bay
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

It has taken me a while to write this review as I do not normally write reviews but feel this needs to be said.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and were appalled at how filthy the apartment was. The couch and armchairs had dirty stains all over them. There were marks on the walls and the balcony was covered in dirt and mud.

There were cockroaches on the curtains.

Woke up in the middle of the night with the bed side lamp flickering which then shot a spark from the socket.

We will not be returning to the Adina in Coogee in a hurry and will also be letting our friends know that their money would be better spent elsewhere.

1 Thank Sarah C
Dear Sarah C,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

I am sorry your stay was disappointing and does not reflect on our usual high standards. I would like to discuss your stay further and find out some more information so please contact me directly on (02) 9578 6000 or jsheridan@adinahotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Canberra
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

awesome staff, very helpful, very knowledgeable. have stayed here for the past 4 years and have had the best service always.
The staff have gone out of the way to accommodate myself and my guests with every request and always done so with a smile on their face. would recommend Adina Coogee to all of my friends and family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Bronwyn D,

I am thrilled to read that you continue to find our team accommodating, very helpful & knowledgeable. I will ensure your comments are shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee on your next stay!

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

with easy proximity to the Prince of Wales Hospital & Coogee's wonderful & atmospheric cafes & beaches, these apartments are immaculately clean & have wonderful front desk staff. The bed is of great comfort; the kitchenette works well; the bathroom amenities are plentiful. The health & fitness is secure from public entry & well attended to.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Maureen D,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased to read that you have found our rooms to be immaculately clean, with comfortable beds, and our front desk team to be wonderful. I will ensure your comments are shared with our team.

Cuballing
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Not worth half the money I paid. Traffic noise was terrible, Bathrooms had mildew. Had to ask for clean towels TV didn't work for most of our stay
Carpet was filthy, needs a good clean Beds too soft!!!

Dear Eva H,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay.

Kind Regards

Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coogee
Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney
Coogee Bay Hotel
#5 of 6 in Coogee
Central Business District
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee? Share your experiences!