Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney
$114
$110
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments(Coogee)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Hotwire.com
$116
  • Beachfront
Royal Hotel at Randwick(Randwick)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
Hotels.com
Veriu Randwick(Randwick)(Great Value!)
$95
Meriton Suites Bondi Junction(Bondi)(Great Value!)
$97
$196
$100
$90
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationacross the roadshort walk to the beachliving arearestaurants and shopsstreet noisepublic transportgood sizestaff were helpfulunderground parkingeasy accesspleasant staygreat place to stayper nightwould stay againsupermarketwoolies
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I just stayed at the Adina Coogee this week. The area is fantastic. Close to the beach and to some nice restaurants and bars. One of the best hidden jewels of Sydney. If you need to go to the city, you will need a car or a taxi. Buses are also available every few minutes.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maurorisch
Jessica D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Maurorisch,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee in the near future.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Place was great location etc but Sarah made it!! She gave great advice and was he smile behind Adina apartments! She helped us finds places to eat at and thinks to do. Always a smile and great advice. The place wouldn't have been the same without Sarah!

• Stayed: March 2013
Jessica D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear JZ78,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thrilled that Sarah made it a memorable one. I will be sure to share your amazing feedback with our team.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed for 16 days this March. Great staff, location is excellent, pricing not too bad, interior old, though our rom in the back was very quiet, though tight it was comfortable. Bathroom, left some to be desired with mold in shower grout lines. Housekeeping staff hit or miss, seemed to believe in Green service at all times, and failed to replace towels that were on floor and obviously soiled at times. Never had the carpet vacuumed whilst here. Good Kitchenette with fridge, Micro, water heater, and set ups for two to eat. Free laundry which is a plus, you provide detergent. Overall a reasonable place, with a little attention to cleanliness detail would be an outstanding place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hobietim

Dear Hobietim,

Thank you for your invaluable feedback, we are glad you found our team to be helpful and enjoyed our location. I sincerely apologise that the housekeeping you received was not up to standard, I will be sharing your comments with our housekeeping supervisor to ensure our standards are being met. I do urge our guests to provide feedback during their stay so that we are able to rectify any issues immediately.

Please feel free to contact me, if you would like to discuss your comments further or if I can be of any assistance in arranging your next stay on 02 9578 6000.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Like all the Adinas, not an architectural beauty, but it offers comfortable and spacious apartments from about $250 a night. Good air conditioning and bathroom and everything works. The only reservations were that they messed up on the booking, so we weren't able to move into the apartment we'd booked, so requiring a move after the first night (they made up for this with a discount and other compensations including no charge for the underground parking). Also our shower was a bit weak.

The real plus about this place is that it's a five minute stroll down the hill to glorious Coogee beach. Lots of cheap eateries on the way there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Higvin,

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased you found our accommodation to comfortable & spacious. Please accept my apologies for not having the correct room type available on your first night. If I can be of any assistance in organising your next stay please do not hesitate in contacting me on 9578 6000.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've stayed at the Adina apartments a bit over the years, most recently mid-week in March 2013.

The apartments themselves are pokey, and starting to look a bit dated, but are clean and comfortable enough. There are things I never understand about the place: why do I have to enter my apartment via the lift when my apartment is on the other side of the complex, and the door to a perfectly good staircase near my apartment is locked to me?

The great thing about Adina is the location. If you can't get a decent feed at a reasonable price in Coogee, you really aren't trying. Then there's the beach itself: nothing like an early morning dip before work. And I cannot say enough about the coastal path that winds around the cliffs and beaches for miles in each direction. It is a runner's paradise - surely one of the best tracks in Australia. And it is all no more than 20 minutes from the CBD.

I should also mention the staff at Adina who are great - very helpful.

Overall, it is worth paying a little extra to stay here, despite the small, slightly tired rooms. Recommended.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy M
Jessica D, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Andy M,

Thank you for your invaluable feedback. We are glad you found our accommodation to be clean, comfortable, and in a great location. I am pleased to advise that we are currently updating our rooms with new furnishings and hope you enjoy these during your next stay. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay!