1,079 results
All reviews coogee beach two double beds across the road ocean view buffet breakfast ihg member an upgrade couple of nights great position coastal walk cafes and restaurants public transport crown conference concierge balcony sydney
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This is a fine business and convention hotel located directly opposite coogee beach.
Reasonably close to the airport and universities but not great transport options to get to CBD.
The hotel itself is mid range, near and tidy if a little worn out in places. Nice breakfast available.

Date of stay: November 2018
300garethl, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Thanks for the great review of Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach! I'm glad the location suited your visit and that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast. You may have seen during your stay our communications regarding our upcoming refurbishment? We will undergo a multi-million dollar program of works that will see brand new bathrooms in the rooms, refreshed guest room spaces, brand new restaurant and bars and upgraded meetings facilities!

I hope we have the chance to welcome you back so you can enjoy our latest offerings.

Best regards

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I overnighted at Crowne Plaza Coogee before a full day of meetings in Sydney. I arrived later in the evening and was met by a full hotel desk, which surprised me for the late hour. Generally, when I find this it means a hotel puts into its guests.
As an IHG member I received a complimentary upgrade, and found the room to be more than adequate. The room layout is a little different, but no issues. Room very clean and bed comfortable.
Only downside was hot water pressure, which I would describe as a trickle. Had it not been for this, then I would have goven five stars.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Gareth L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

I'm glad to hear you had a great experience and that the team looked after you. We take a lot of time ensuring our IHG Rewards Club members are recognised and well taken care of so I'm glad you felt this during your stay. Please accept my apologies regarding the water pressure issue. This is not typically something we have problems with so must have been an isolated issue. My team will investigate this and resolve.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Lovely clean room, I am always happy with the standard at Crowne Plaza. This property will commence refurbishment this month and I would love to see the result.
I do think that parking for one vehicle should be complimentary for all guests who stay on the property. The pool definitely needs a refurbish and the spa was non operational for our visit which was very disappointing. Other than this our stay was magical.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gareth L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

I'm delighted to hear that you had a magical stay with us at Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach..! We are so excited to be commencing our hotel refurbishment. Taking our facilities to the next level will allow us to make our guests experiences even more special. I apologise that the whirlpool had some issues during your stay, this entire area is being redeveloped in phase two of our refurbishment mid next-year.

We look forward to seeing you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Great first impression on check in. Very welcoming friendly and efficient. Lovely clean room, comfortable bed and beautiful view of the beach. Hotel has a pool or a walk across the road to swim in the ocean. Costal walk to Bondi or Maroubra is easily accessed from across the road. Lots of cafe within walking distance. I ate at the restaurant in the hotel and had friendly service and a great meal. Enjoyed my mini break

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Cebbd
Gareth L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

I'm so happy we could provide the right environment for your mini-break..! It's amazing that for somewhere so close to the city, you can really escape and take in the cool beach-side vibe that Coogee offers. The location of the hotel really is ideal and it's great to hear that we could cater to everything you needed.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Got a good deal when we booked early, and signed up to IHG membership. Location, and breakfast buffet are both great. The beds, and pillow were comfortable. Room and towels are clean and has a good smell. Staff were friendly, and helpful. Fast check in/out, so I think everything was a breeze.

Room tip: Best views
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank glendaire
Gareth L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

I'm happy to hear we were able to deliver a seamless experience for you and your family..! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards