1,053 results
All reviews coogee beach two double beds ocean view across the road buffet breakfast an upgrade couple of nights great position coastal walk cafes and restaurants public transport crown conference concierge balcony sydney ihg
Reviewed June 27, 2016

A great place to stay for business or pleasure. Rooms are nicely appointed. You will be disappointed if you request a high level room with a view as you won't get it. Booked my room weeks in advance for business and got the second level over looking a unit block. Make sure you read the small print (I never saw it) about room service and the price you pay to get it delivered.
Maybe next year they will listen to regular clients and I will get a room I asked for.

Room tip: Best rooms are up high over looking the beach.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
MayurBalsaraf, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Dear Davina,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

It disappoints me that we were not able to guarantee your requests in advance.

We do try our best to make sure that every request is met and I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations this time around.

However, I am glad that you still like our rooms. If you are visiting us again, please contact us directly and we will try to confirm your requests based on availability.

Thank you once again and have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 25, 2016

I stayed here with my two kids and my wife while she had a Celebrant Course weekend. The kids and I had a great stay even in the Winter wet weather. Still had some much to do around the area and hotel. We even spotted Whales from our breakfast table. Which we later went to Clovelly cliff and watch them play just off the coast. It was the first time for my kids to see whales up close playing in their natural habitat.
The hotel staff and hotel were amazing with our kids and we all felt very welcome at the hotel. Oceans Bar was good for even the kids. Food and staff great whole stay.

Room tip: Ocean views amazing
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 1Browny,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!

Our location and the views from not only our guest rooms but also our public spaces are definitely special.

I am glad we could make your stay relaxing and its great to hear that your kids left happy inspite of the current season!

Looking forward to welcoming you all back! Have a lovely weekend!

Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our way home from the Whitsundays. We wanted to be close to the airport. We took two rooms. Our ocean view room had a gorgeous view over the pool onto Coogee beach, our two boys were delighted with their two double bedded room overlooking the village. The boys made great use of the tennis court and heated pool while we did some of the coastal walk to Bondi. In the morning overlooking the beach we had a lovely breakfast at a rate of $25 a head. This included freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, continental and cooked choices including a freshly cooked egg choice, coffee, hot chocolate, toast and pastries. It sounded expensive at first but we got our monies worth and the fresh juices are made on the spot to your own specification. We asked for a later check out and we stayed till 12.00. They took care of our bags while we went shopping. The wifi is excellent. The staff were very helpful. Not the cheapest place to stay but worth it for the last night of a great holiday.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dubskier,

What an excellent review! It was indeed our pleasure to have you with us and it gives us immense happiness that our little touches made us a great retreat.

We do take immense pride in our customer service and our Executive chef always aims at fresher and healthier ingredients in array of food choices.

We hope to see you again in the near future. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Stayed for a week, great location. Stayed in the Coogee view room, which was the cheapest. Didn't use any of the hotel services other than the room. Joined the IHG rewards club and received a free paper each day. Very clean and the rooms are large with plenty of space. Staff friendly, would recommend. Next time I would upgrade to the beach view.

Date of stay: September 2015

Dear Ms. Chook,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. You should definitely try out our Ocean view rooms next time you visit Coogee!

I am glad that we could make your stay comfortable.. Have a great weekend!

Regards

Reviewed June 15, 2016

We booked in for the long weekend.The reception staff were fantastic,very helpful.
The ocean view room was clean and neat. We only had breakfast there one day.It was only average to say the least.The cerial was in open yourself packets and the choice of all the food was limited.The dining room staff were slow cleaning up the used crocker and cutlery.Its was cheaper to walk a block to cafes to have breakfast.
The location is fantastic however and we will stay here again due to that.

Room tip: Get an ocean view room on an upper floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 641clivew
MayurBalsaraf, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Coogee Beach - Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Good Afternoon Clive,

At the outset, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

I am glad that the team at reception were exceptional and you enjoyed the views from our beautiful rooms. I will definitely share this with the team.

Your experience at our restaurant has been taken constructively on board and has been passed on to our Restaurant & Bar Manager. I take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

However, it would be our pleasure to welcome you once again and ensure that your comfort and satisfaction is our foremost priority.

Have a great weekend!