“Thanx Pro Dive Coogee”
Review of Pro Dive

Pro Dive
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Coogee
More attraction details
Owner description: PRO DIVE is Sydney's No#1 dive center. Every week we run snorkel tours, learn to dive classes, boat diving, advanced courses, shore diving and night diving. There are over 600 different species of fish located right here in Sydney so come join us for a fun day out diving!
Reviewed January 20, 2013

From the moment i walked in to the shop to do my open water i felt i was amongst friends.The open water course was challenging and confronting at times yes. But my mind was at ease with the encouragement and support of the instructors ( ron, denise and amber ) answering all the million and 1 questions i had and being well trained to teach. Since then I have been on shore dives with rod and tony excellent leaders and have done my advanced adventurer. Awesome experience. Loving diving with PRO DIVE COOGEE.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT :)

1  Thank georgeL532
All reviews
"open water course"
in 33 reviews
"my partner"
in 7 reviews
"great experience"
in 7 reviews
"looking forward to my next"
"feel comfortable"
"great value"
in 5 reviews
"camp cove"
in 4 reviews
"open water diving certification"
"learn how"
"water creatures"
"diving course"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Tony was an excellent patient instructor. Willing to answer any questions we had, good atmosphere, good group size and would reccomend pro dive (in particular tony) to others.

1  Thank Salsdo
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Booked a voucher for Pro Dive Coogee for my daughters birthday. What a bad decision!

Poor communication from Pro Dive meant that my daughter turned up to her first dive lesson with out completing a 6 hour on line course that no one had told her she had to complete!!! All she was told was to bring swimmers which were not needed at all. Did they get the wrong course?. Their excuse....they had tried to ring her once and had not got through, and had not tried again.

To make it worse, my daughter was made to feel foolish by the exminer, and told to come back another night once she had bothered to complete the course. My daughter left in tears and will not be going back.As a result this birthday surprise ended up being an expensive, negative experience..

Poor show Pro Dive. I will not be recommending your organisation

7  Thank Netty297
Reviewed December 22, 2012

My friend and I have never been treated so disrespectfully. After spending 30 minutes in a pool, pulling us and yelling at us they told us that we failed and couldn't continue with our certification. Or get our money back. The instructor, a 25ish year old female told us so sometimes girls are too maternal and therefore don't make good scuba divers. I will never forget that terrible experience or that nasty girl.

3  Thank Yazi_O