“Good cafe but try other places around too”
Review of Coogee Salt

Coogee Salt
Ranked #58 of 117 Restaurants in Coogee
Neighborhood: Coogee
Neighborhood: Coogee
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Came here as my friend has a Groupon voucher. It was rather misleading as we only had $48 to spend but it said brunch for 2 without mentioning the spending threshold. It would have been better clearer but considering the most expensive item on the menu is $22 it would be quite comfortable for 2.
We ordered the Big Vegetarian breakfast and the One Pan big breakfast (essentially Full English breakfast). All in all was good, but rather basic. Based in a rather older area, I think this conservative menu would be ok. However I would prefer a more exiciting menu showing my creativity.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I just dropped in on a whim and had the vegetarian big breakfast which was very good, made with fresh ingredients and the poached eggs cooked correctly.
The couple of other dishes I saw people order also looked fresh and well made..
From the lack of reviews I imagine that Coogee Salt has only recently openned and it will have a lot of competion from the plethora of restaurants and coffee bars in the area. The only reason not to go back would be to try out some other places.

Date of visit: February 2018