“Top nail spa”

Westfield Chatswood
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Chatswood
More attraction details
Owner description: Westfield Chatswood is located on Sydney’s affluent North Shore, approximately 11 kilometres from the CBD. Conveniently situated with easy reach of Chatswood train station, a major bus interchange and the Pacific Highway. Westfield Chatswood is home to some of Australia’s favourite retailers including Myer, Target, Coles, Hoyts and ALDI as well as a host of other retailers including approximately 75 apparel, footwear and accessories stores including Zara, Top Shop, H&M and Uniqlo.
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Stay away from here. Two chipped nails one day after shellac due to not drying long enough. After saying they will fix and me waiting 15 minutes they then tell me I have to pay first. They are very rude and a number of people walked out the salon. Have had th same experience in their Chatswood Chase shop.

Westfield-ANZ, Manager at Westfield Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Hi Danielle, We will pass your feedback on to the retailer. We aim for our customers to enjoy a 5 star experience when they shop with us, so we are always happy to do our best to support a positive outcome for our customers. We hope to welcome you again soon.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"hawkers"
"uniqlo"

Reviewed December 18, 2017

The food court is open longer than the shops which on first visit seemed quite strange. It's difficult to find your way around or find the entrance/exit that you came in on! Two supermarkets in basement as well. Food court is attractive as it's made to look like a Chinese Hawker Market.

Westfield-ANZ, Manager at Westfield Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thanks for this review Dabblings. We are a big shopping centre, with quite a few entrances, but we have several digital directories and 2 concierge desks with a friendly team who are always happy to assist with directions. Our food retailers do trade later in order to provide a varied dining offer for our customers in the evening. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Although I'm sorry to see that Topshop Topman didn't last, the recent redevelopment at this centre was well worth it. Of course, Myer, Target and the large range of stores therein remain impressive, and I can never say no to an in-store Pizza Hut meal! :-)

Westfield-ANZ, Manager at Westfield Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hi Eamon,, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Westfield Chatswood. We're happy we could meet your expectations. The positive from Topshop leaving is that we are able to welcome new, exciting retailers Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I am a regular at getting my nails done. But this place gave such a shockingly bad experience, with zero customer service, and the manager is rude & offensive. My nails were falling off just after over a week from when I had SNS done there (SNS always last me approx. 3-4 weeks, it's more expensive, but usually worth it). So I knew that this was not normal as it's never happened before, and all of my nails were coming off, not just 1 or 2. What's more I've actually had SNS done there before, a few times, and this was the first time something had gone wrong and I was left with no choice but to return back so soon to have them fix, which should have been under warranty, or so I thought. They wanted to charge me to fix the nails, and then insisted on charging me just to even take it off as well. I was so disappointed in their lack of service and absolutely Zero Warranty on poor workmanship! They made it clear that they don't care about you as customer or your repeat business. They're also verbally abusive, even when you are visibly upset by how you're being treated, I was so shocked. I will never return back to Fresh Nails Chatswood and I highly recommend to stay clear of this place. They are so unprofessional, and I left there upset and quite shaken up by the whole experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2017

We were trying to get in the shopping centre on Saturday afternoon and sit in the car for a good 30-40 minutes when we were 3 blocks away. Would never go near it in a hurry especially on Saturday afternoon.

Not a good experience when you stuck in the traffic for so long just to be able to visit the shopping centre.

Westfield-ANZ, Manager at Westfield Chatswood, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

We regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Unfortunately traffic in the area can be quite busy on Saturday afternoons. Our Car Park Team work tirelessly to try and mitigate any delays in entering and exiting the car park. We hope you are willing to give us another chance. Thanks Westfield Chatswood