“Always reliable… Great food, service and friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Naan

Thai Naan
Reserve with
Thai Naan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 226 Restaurants in Chatswood
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chatswood
“Always reliable… Great food, service and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Dined here a few times, some in banquet, and a few A La Carte. Both were awesome… The food is not 'the best Thai' I have ever had, but its pretty darn close. LOVE the soft shell crab…
It docent have the greatest atmosphere, its more a room in a building, some art, funky tables, chairs etc to give it a bit more of 'Thai' vibe would be welcomed!
Worth the visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Chatswood, Australia
“Below expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Thai Naan for 12 years. As a local in Chatswood this has always been my first choice for Thai.

So I recommended this place for dinner with friends. The restaurant was full (as you expect at Xmas time) but unfortunately this meant that the service was slow.

We ordered the mixed entree and the spring rolls were cold and when we finally got the waiters attention we had to send them back.

I have never been disappointed with anything at Thai Naan so this is why the experience was below expectation.

The flip side is however that the spicy salt and pepper prawns were absolutely superb... They saved the night!

1 Thank Sally37S
Sydney, Australia
“Consistent, no fuss, comfort food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We order home delivery from here about once every three weeks. Always reliable, always tasty, good sized servings, quick and no fuss.

Visited October 2013
“Not a pleasant experience food and the staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We want to try Thai food in chatswood area and read the review from the google before coming in to this restaurant. We arrived at 5.30 pm. The restaurant is pretty nice deco and warm. We choose the seat very closed to the window for 5 people. Soon as we are seated the staff shutting the light off, it's not only once but twice while we eating! We order 2 appetisers and 4 mains without dessert and it cost more than $140. For me with all four main dishes are too sweet for Thai food. I have been eating Thai food in whole my life and this are far too sweet. When time to pay the bill we actually tell them the dishes is too sweet and the lady just told us next time you should tell us before ordering. Well the waitress didn't indicate anything when we order and this is our first and last. We will not come back. Not good value for your money and wasting of eating time.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Moshimaru
Sydney, Australia
“Great Thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I get takeaway and occasionally dine in at this restaurant all the time. Over the past 18 months the food has always been good, and the service good as well. There is an upstairs area for when it is really busy, I have never found there to be an issue with service and the waiting time once ordered has always been good too. I would say it is neither expensive nor cheap, and whilst it isn't the most amazing Thai food it is consistently above average.

• Visited July 2013