“Stuunning Rib eye grilled on Wood Fire”

Whitefire Grill & Bar
Ranked #6 of 232 Restaurants in Chatswood
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Christmas is fast approaching, call now to book your Christmas party at Whitefire Grill Nestled on the banks of Lane Cover River, opposite Lane Cove National Park and a close to Chatswood CBD. Whitefire Grill is a contemporary new Grill house & bar. Utilizing a variety of exotic spices and the freshest produce to create stunning Wood Grilled dishes to enjoy on this serene location Serving lunch & dinner from Tuesday to Sunday 11.30-AM to 3.00PM and 6.00PM till 10.30PM For weddings, corporate functions,group bookings and After Funeral Catering please contact us
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Dropped in on Thursday night without reservation, the place was busy with families, amazing entrees especially the crusted prawns, my aged rib eye was perfect, I love my steaks and this one I had I found out was cooked on wood wired grill.
Great to see this old place looking so good, we had many family meals there growing up in Killara

4  Thank Jdsummer
There are newer reviews for Whitefire Grill & Bar

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Whitefire grill is located at riverside which is both quite and beautiful. The service was excellent, food tasty and overall a very delightful dining experience.

2  Thank Mandar B
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Dropped in for brunch yetsreday, the place was about 70% full inside, helpful frinedly staff, nice comfortable interior an great views of the Lane Cove River.
Asked the chef to suprise me with a brunch meal, out came a dish like a pizza, but baked in the oven with veges, eggs cheese , it was stunning, the base was very light as I later found out it was a flat bread base.. My lovely partner had the poached eggs salald which she loved.
Looks like a great new place, must try the dinner soon. But brunch was just great.

2  Thank SteaneB
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have had about dozens of lunches and dinners at the old Lane Cove River Steak house, so for old times sake I decided to try out Whitefire Grill.
Great tasting meats on wood fire, my ribeye on the bone was done perfectly good service and a good little wine list, not over the top, casual and relaxed.

2  Thank TJay99