“Tasty Thai food...quick service, good location for the Big 4 Park”
Review of Blue Thai

Blue Thai
Ranked #43 of 222 Restaurants in Cessnock
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2017

My sister and I stayed at the Big 4 Ingenia Holiday Park which happens to be right next door to this Thai restaurant. I was dubious about ordering as we grew up in Singapore and I have travelled extensively through Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia so know authentic Asian food (as I try to eat mainly with the locals). She ended up ordering the Gang Pa with chicken, bamboo shoots and vegetables. It was absolutely delicious. I was surprised and pleased. It did not taste like it was full of msg and the veges were still crunchy and not overcooked. A delicious flavour made with fresh spices.
So even though we only had the one dish and rice we thought it tasted like the food of Pang Nga and our Thai friends who we had just visited at Xmas.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

always amazing food and always willing to cater for my group when some have dietary needs. Thank you.

1  Thank Peta M
Reviewed May 6, 2017

Great food and very friendly, efficient service. A very pleasant, no fuss and very enjoyable evening. You don't have to love chilly to eat here, they have Thai meals to cater for all tastes.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Food was great and reasonably priced. Service was efficient and courteous. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

The food is so delicious and the service is wonderful. This place is amazing and friendly. Definitely will be back