“Great food- service needs work”
Review of Thai Hutt - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great food, nice decor and ambience. Menu has a good variety of dishes to choose from and prices are more than reasonable. The only negative is the staff can be quite rude at times. Not always it is only certain staff. On a whole on of the best restaurants in bankstown.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Best Thai food, best service given highly recommended for Thai lovers!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The service was terrible and I don't like the waiters attitude. There was no fired ice-cream to my disappointment, apparently they were "out" when there was no one in the restaurant except for us. It was a disappointment overall but the food wasn't that bad.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food from Thai Hutt is amazing. If you are looking for that authentic thai then u have come to the right place. The atmosphere is nice and it smells good

Reviewed July 24, 2010

The food here is delicious and cooked on the spot so you can always be sure it is fresh. I come here regularly with my friends as the meals are generous and we share meals between us for variety.
I would recommend eating here and I'm sure it will be one if your favorites too :)
this place us halal also.