“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Review of My Canh

My Canh
Ranked #44 of 279 Restaurants in Bankstown
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is our local, eat here a couple times a month. Vast menu with something for everyone, even has jellyfish salad if you dare. Tamarind prawns is a great favourite and so yum. Prices are really good and service can't fault it.

• Visited July 2012

Sydney, Australia
“I love this place”
Reviewed August 15, 2008

We have been coming to My Cahn regularly for about 4 years. So many Vietnamese restaurants serve one plate dishes only, but My Canh does the regular phos and buns, plus dishes for sharing. Lemon beef is delicous, and salt and pepper squid is the best I have ever had. But tamarind prawns are to die for with their thick sweet, tangy and caramelised sauce. We've taken many groups here, and no one has been disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go to this restaurant...”
Reviewed November 23, 2007

I go to this restaurant quite often and always enjoy the combination crispy noodles. The waiter is friendly and he remembers what i eat!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook