“No Doubt The Best tasting Pho”
Review of An Restaurant

An Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 290 Restaurants in Bankstown
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Having eaten Pho in many countries, including Vietnam many times this restaurant in Bankstown no doubt serves up the best Pho. Noodles , sprouts, herbs and the flavour of the stock will have you driving back here, we travel over 25 Kms to An Restaurant!!! Service is attentive or helpful if required, don't rush nor slurp your Pho as there is plenty here for all!!!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Pho is the main dish here. It's the best pho I've tasted in Sydney for a number of reasons. The noodles are fresh, as is the beef. Then, the garnishes such as the bean sprouts and lemon are also fresh and add a nice touch to the dish. The soup broth also has a deep and pleasant flavour. Perhaps I found the beef slices to contain a little too much fat for my liking.

It's very clean here and when I last visited today, the Christmas decorations were up so it was looking good. The service isn't exceptionally friendly but it's a quick turn-around type of place which mainly relies on the quality of the food to keep the doors turning, which it manages to do at a rapid pace.

Definitely recommended for the quality of the pho.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Best restaurant in Bankstown, and possibly in the world for the best pho restaurant. I've been here a couple of times and I and my family have found this a great place to eat at.

1  Thank Dylan N
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The best pho in Bankstown and I tell you there are plenty to choose from. Possibly the best in Sydney because people come from all over to sample the pho here. Spotlessly clean with excellent service - there's nothing but the wholesome Vietnamese soup on the menu - lots of variety but my favourite is the raw beef. Sliced so thinly that it cooks in the tasty broth... It makes you feel so good! Love this restaurant!

1  Thank kerrybigbuzz
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the best pho I have ever had. I only wish I could get back to Sydney to eat there. The soup base was rich and full, but it was the fresh noodles and other ingredients that made this meal exceptional. It is not a fancy place, but clean - spotless actually. I highly recommend this to anyone look for Pho.

2  Thank Beenthere0160763