“pleasant experience”

Comfort Inn Dandenong
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dandenong
Reviewed June 13, 2013

i stayed there for 4 nights with my family and it was very nice. the rooms were large and very
clean as usual. the staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. we all enjoyed it very much.
the motel is only a 5 minute walk to the dandenong plaza, which saved a lot of time.
it was very quite and peaceful, loved it
we will definetely stay at comfort inn again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We arrived, looked at the threadbare sheets, worn curtains, stained chairs and carpet and unwiped surfaces and walked out to go looking for another hotel. We booked for 5 nights and did have to pay for one night but I was happy to do that as I was not prepared to stay there with my 18 month old son. I do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stresslesscate
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Arrived to dirty bathroom floor, dirty kettle , dirty bed head , holes above the window where the old curtains used to hang I guess, the service of the room was ok apart from no milk replenished,,toilet roll holder left empty, could do with the weeds cut down out of the bedroom window and no ashtrays outside rooms , so outside our door was at least 50 cigarette butts , and the fire station right next door !!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and
It was great, nice and tidy, good service and the best value for money. The staff is really nice and helpful too.

the motel is definetly worth each and every single penny.

The new renovated rooms are beautiful and look untouched

I would definetly reccomend this motel for familys who want peace and quite.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in February on business and it did the job nicely.

It was well located and easy to get too but I did not eat there as there are shops close by.

Staff were friendly and the room was clean and tidy.

I will use again on my trips to the Dandenong area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Management response:Responded April 30, 2013

Hi David,

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Comfort In Dandenong. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Dandenong.

Regards

Nathan Robinson

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it with my 12 year old daughter, it was open with people, spacious, gorgeous room and love the spa and pool, had the delux room and it was one of the best deluxe hotel rooms I have ever stayed in, the staff were friendly and the restaurant, had nice meals and hot chocolates there. I be staying there for sure again, the Dandenong plaza and supermarket just a 10 to 15 minute walk.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Naomi C
Management response:Responded February 4, 2013

Dear Naomi

Thank you for your feedback on our property, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Yes our rooms are the largest rooms around Dandenong, We have recently renovated all our DELUXE SPA ROOMS, we are getting really good feedback on our renovation. Again we are really happy and thrilled that you enjoyed your room and dining experience in our Princes Restaurant. We hope to welcome you again

Kind Regards

Prabath Kottegoda
Comfort Inn Dandenong

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Booked at one price and then they tried to charge more than twice that on check-in becuase it was a peak period, but this was not stated at anytime during the online booking process! Only got good service from the new reception girl the next morning when checking out 2 nights early! crap service from the restaurant as well, only go there if you want to eat frozen packet vegies as your side and be charged a fortune for them! The meal for my mother, who is on a strict mealtime and diet regimen for cancer treatment, didn't come at all, even after asking staff 4 times about it! Do NOT stay here! Obviously do not judge this book by its cover, because on the websites it looks pretty plush, but in reality it is dodgy!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandenong
Ibis Budget Dandenong
#1 of 1 in Forest Hill
Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
Ibis Melbourne Glen Waverley
#2 of 4 in Glen Waverley

Been to Comfort Inn Dandenong? Share your experiences!