“super never again”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dandenong
Hobart, Australia
“super never again”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

we stay there in feb 2012 we book two rooms for my family it looks nice on the inter net but when we arrive it had a yucky smell to the building ,the pool had flooties on it ,but so hot that day we still got in to cool off but never went under but when went home we got sick me and my husband,food well had one meal would not recommend food.
NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN SHOULD BE CLEAN UP OR CLOSE DOWN

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Sal

First of all thank you for your review on Comfort Inn Dandenong
My name is Prabath and I am the manager at the property.
I have decided to write a response to you review as you stayed on February 2012, since then we have done lot of renovations and refurbishments to property to update. We have taken in to consideration of many of our customer’s feedback and changed our rooms and facilities, some of the work still ongoing and we are planning to complete by mid December. Therefore I would like to apologise for your bad experience and I guarantee your next stay will be a completely different from previous one. Please do not hesitate to contact me on 03 9706 8611 if you wish to stay again.

Again thank you for your feedback

Kind Regards

Comfort Inn Dandenong

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked a room with my wife last week and this hotel looks totally different . My room had brand new furniture ,carpets and paints .Our stay was made pleasant by the curtious and friendly attitude of Front office staff . I keep on coming back to this motel for the value of money and facilities that it offers.

Its location is very handy just on near the tollway to city and near to dandenong city . I would strongly recomend any who loves the peace and value for money .

I dearly loved the big bathroom size and spa this motel rooms posses .

RogersAAA

Room Tip: Ask for special on the executive rooms which have large size bathrooms with spa and couches.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank roger d
, General Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear RogersAAA

Thank you for your review, recently we have started renovation of the whole hotel, I am sure you got one of the recently renovated rooms. We at Comfort Inn Dandenong are please that you have enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Oh dear ... Despite very welcoming & obliging staff this hotel was dark, dingy and in dire need of a makeover. Our room was tucked away at the end of a dark alley and although it was clean it looked and felt old and claustrophobic The television was ancient and wouldn't even work until a maintenance person was called. The breakfast/dining room/bar was dark and dingy with 70's colours and my overall feeling was "get me out of here" .....

• Stayed September 2012
, Manager at Comfort Inn Dandenong, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Viaggio46

Thank you for your review, we at Comfort Inn Dandenong would like to apologise for making your stay uncomfortable, Please note now we are under taking much needed Renovation and refurbishment of the whole hotel, work started on October 2012 and we are planning to finish 1st stage (80%) by first week of December 2012. Rooms are renovated to a modern style with modern technology. Please note we have taken your review very seriously and will do our best to address the issues you have pointed out. Again thank you for your review

kind Regards

Manager Comfort Inn Dandenong

Travelers are raving about these Dandenong hotels

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I booked this Hotel which included breakfast, because it was close to where we going. The other reasonwe booked this hotel was because it had an indoor pool and spa, and a spa in our room also. After I booked the hotel I went on trip adviser and read the reviews, which were not positive, so I rang the hotel and asked if any changes had been made and they assured me we would get a good room and the pool was up and running. The pool was cold water and dirty, not heated as stated, and when I mentioned this they told me to push a button, which did nothing! The room was old, however had been freshly carpeted and the heater was noisy, and the walls were not painted properly. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joandkevin
Caloundra, Australia
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Booked in 03/10 for 4 night stay. First room had a split door and refused to stay there. 2nd room had mould in the shower. refused to stay there. Went to front desk and told them I was not staying. Contacted Wotif for a refund. Do not stay here!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank sgaeth
Wangaratta, Australia
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was not a pleasant stay. There was overall a yucky smell in the building. The first room we were offered smelt like cigarette smoke and even the second option was smelly, musty/mouldy. The carpet was stained, bathroom average, (the shower pressure was great!), and the bed was comfy. There was a spa bath but, the bath was too dirty to hop in and try it. I stayed here with my family and would not return.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ovens3738
Geelong
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Filthy, Disgusting and I would not let my dog stay here!
Mould in bathroom.
Stains on an unclean floor
Centimeter deep dust on heater
Food on walls and chairs and tables!
The pool had an oil slick floating on it!
I have NEVER stayed in such a disgusting room in my life.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Debiimcfloyd
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dandenong
Ramada Encore Dandenong
#4 of 5 in Dandenong
Punthill Dandenong
Punthill Dandenong
#3 of 7 in Dandenong

Been to Comfort Inn Dandenong? Share your experiences!