We recently stayed at Peppers Airlie Beach following our catamaran sailing holiday.
We wanted somewhere with enough room for 3 couples, Peppers had everything to make our final night in Airlie Beach memorable. We booked a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment. The apartment had a huge balcony overlooking the Coral Sea with doors that completely opened the living area out onto the balcony.
We arrived at 2pm and after unpacking we were able to order a wonderful selection of share plates from the room service menu, which they delivered, and also a selection of wine and beer at 50% off the regular price from the bar if we collected it our self. Concierge organised for us to get a lift back to our room with our purchases, in a golf cart. They also let us know about the restaurant special of 15% of our dinner bill if we made a reservation at Tides restaurant before 5pm. We arrived at Tides about 7.30pm which is an undercover open air restaurant with lovely water features and a lovely view out over the ocean. Both the dinner and service were lovely and a terrific evening was had.
We had a hot breakfast included in our package and that was also lovely, with a nice variety a meals to choose from, however, the barista coffee was an extra charge.
We were able to have a midday checkout, at no extra charge, and they also booked our taxi back to the airport with a 2pm pick up. After checking out they stored our luggage and we were able to reside to the lovely pool house terrace where the waitress from Tides, Lisa, serviced us with drinks and nibbles prior to our departure.
All in all it was a lovely experience and I wouldn't hesitate to return next time except I would book more than one night.
Overall the room, service and staff were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Please be advised that Peppers Airlie Beach is currently undergoing maintenance works due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie. The property is currently conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. Roof repair works are currently underway which will result in external noise and scaffolding in place, accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while repairs are completed. Works will be ongoing until 10 July 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands