I honestly cannot say enough good things about this resort. I stayed here for a little over a week (a few days before and after my wedding). My bridesmaids and I stayed in an apartment, with the most spectacular view. The room was clean and modern, it truly felt like you were on vacation. The breakfast in the restaurant was included in our package and there was a good variety of dishes, the staff were so accommodating & the food was delicious.
The day after our wedding we planned a recovery day with our guests, we has stayed the night of our wedding in a bridal villa where we had our wedding. We had to be at the marina by 10am, we had to get all of our things to the resort (along with all of the wedding items/dress/etc) the staff told us to pop it all near the reception and they would take it to our room for us, I was gob smacked. How lovely!!
When we arrived back from our day of snorkeling, we were greeted with friendly faces & our room key. All of our items were in our room along with a bottle of champagne and choc dipped strawberries.
To everyone at Peppers thank you so much for making the start of our honeymoon absolutely unforgettable. Just wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar, pure pampering and relaxation at the onsite endota spa or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. From 1 Feb until 31 April reception hours are Sun-Thur 7am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 7am to 9pm. For the rest of the year reception will be open 7am to 11pm daily. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property 1 day in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Maintenance Notice Emergency repairs will be undertaken at Peppers Airlie Beach from 1 August 2016 until 12 September 2016 from Monday to Friday. During this time work will be carried out on the pump room and through the storm water drains, there will be some rock breaking noise associated with this work. The Peppers Airlie Beach management team, will work to minimise the impact to guests wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands