We (Myself, my husband and two Daughters in their early 20's) stayed in a two bedroomed, fully self contained unit on the 2nd floor, with fantastic views out over the Whitsunday passage from the large semi private balcony. Huge ensuite bathroom to main bedroom and second ensuite in second bedroom. Shower was not wonderful as it was a bit low and the water was not powerful, but really a minor inconvenience, as the huge spa bath more than made up for it. The rest of the unit was very clean and comfortable, the bed was very comfortable and we had everything we needed for our weeks stay.Beware we watched an in house movie one evening that cost $18.95 to view, which is very step as you coud go & buy it for about the same price!!! Reception team were always happy & helpful. Check in was easy with the golf cart taking our cases up almost to the lift for us. We dined in Tides daily for breakfast, which was included in our rate. Only complaint about breakfast was that there were no toast facilities?? You had to give the waiter your toast (and egg) order and often your buffet breakfast had gone cold (or was finished) by the time they finally brought it to you (it was always cold & hard & often they forgot what you ordered) would be so much better to have the toaster on the side with the bread so you could do it yourself. When we finally got the knack of ordering toast the second we were seated, and when it finally arrived, we then served ourself from the hot buffet, but often this made breakfast a long meal... We also had lunch in Tides one day and my Lamb Shanks were the most amazing I have ever had...The pool area was just fabulous for both adults and children. There is a free bus to drop you into Airlie Beach & then pick you up & brings you back (every 2 hours) this was wonderful as it meant we could go into Airlie for dinner and still have a lift back. We all agreed that we had an amazing stay and would definitely go back and stay there again without hesitation. Even with the toast situation, I would without a doubt, highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. Maintenance Notice Please be advised that Peppers Airlie Beach is currently undergoing maintenance works due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie. The property is currently conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July roof repair works will begin which will result in external noise and scaffolding in place, accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while repairs are completed. Works will be ongoing until 30 December 2017. Please note the property will be closed 13 November until 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Peppers Airlie Beach does not accept AMEX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands