Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights at the end of July 2012, before going to Hayman island for a special birthday celebration.
The shuttle bus from the airport dropped us off and the resort picks you up with their own buggy and takes you right up to reception. So even though there is a hill to climb there is a shuttle run by the resort every hour to take you into town or its about 10 minute walk to all the shops and town center.
The apartments are very comfy and have great views with large balconies, really lovely set up with the swimming pool and restaurant close by on the first level.The staff were the most friendly and helpful people we have ever come across. We ended up staying there for a day after our return from Hayman and spent the day around the pool area . They made sure the shuttle bus picked us up promptly to take us to the airport. Food at the restaurant was great as well. Had dinner and lunch few times and it was of a good standard delicious Asian Tempura dish.
Would highly recommend this resort and would love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands