My Mum and I stayed 3 nights in a two bedroom appartment. I knew things were going to work out well when I received a call to find out whether the rooms were to be set up as singles or remain as kings. We requested a room with a good view and came up trumps. Thank you for taking our request into consideration, although I am sure that there are no "poor" views on the property as all rooms appear very well positioned. Explanation of features and services at check in was exceptional, as was the service at the restaurant. Breakfast was lovely, much, much prefer a'la carte on offe to buffet so were very happy with the selection especially the smoked salmon and baked beans. Golf buggy travel to the room was appreciated but we opted at the end to face the challenge of the hill and it really wasn't that bad. We experienced breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service, all were great, I recommend a cocktail by the pool, a visit or two to the Endota Spa and the fish tacos for lunch. Book ahead for the spa as they appear to book out. Every single person we dealt with at the resort was lovely. I am now looking for another Peppers to visit this year to another Qld location but would certainly come back to Peppers Coral Coast. The only thing I would like to see if a "specials" menu for lunch and dinner to mix the menu up a bit. This establishment would suit singles, couples, families and friends groups. Stay as long as you can as our 3 days flew, wished we could have stayed longer :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands