“Nice place and great coffee”
Review of Fusion Airlie Beach - CLOSED

Fusion Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed October 27, 2016

A great place to just sit and watch the chaos of different traveler's and backpackers. Amazing how many different people visit the gateway to the Barrier Reef. Wonderful coffee and good toasted sanga's! (aussie!)

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

walking to the markets, 4 of us bought coffees to takeaway to markets. It cost $18. All of us threw them in the bin. How u stiff up a coffee that bad is beyond me. Total waste of money.. recomend hiring some baristas that love their job.

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Had a little lunch and iced coffee. Everything was super yummy. The lady serving was friendly. There wasn't many people there at the time so everything was very relaxed.
I was hoping to get back for a morning coffee but ran out of days. Next trip I guess

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Had my coffee here several times. One of nicest I had and in the high street so easy to get to. Reasonably priced

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

We had some nice poached eggs here but the Coffey wasn't great and the bacon was awful. Uncooked and rubbery. We asked for it to be cooked for a little bit longer but it returned looking the exact same. I wouldn't eat hear again.