“Nice and casual”
Review of Fusion Airlie Beach - CLOSED

Fusion Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Had a little lunch and iced coffee. Everything was super yummy. The lady serving was friendly. There wasn't many people there at the time so everything was very relaxed.
I was hoping to get back for a morning coffee but ran out of days. Next trip I guess

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Had my coffee here several times. One of nicest I had and in the high street so easy to get to. Reasonably priced

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

We had some nice poached eggs here but the Coffey wasn't great and the bacon was awful. Uncooked and rubbery. We asked for it to be cooked for a little bit longer but it returned looking the exact same. I wouldn't eat hear again.

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

2 days in a row we visited Fusion for breakfast and was not disappointed. The variety of food, presentation and service was great, the berry sorbet & muesli was delicious! Will be back again! Thank you.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

First time i ate breakfast here with a friend the the food was fantastic the service promt.
Second time i had the same thing however i waited over an hour for my brunch and when it did arrive it was a smaller portion and not very well cooked.
Coffee is good, resonably priced and the staff are lovely.