“Great service”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I visited on 2 different occasions. The first night, I couldn't decide what I wanted because so many options looked good! We ordered the Pizza on special, and a typical Australian burger. Both were exactly what we wanted!

During the second visit, I had a mistake with my food and the person I went to was so apologetic and offered to get us complimentary drinks or dessert in addition to correcting the mistake. That was enough to win me over. I have no problems if someone makes a mistake, it's the way someone handles the mistake that leaves the lasting impression. I also really enjoyed my vegetarian risotto.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

They are known for pizza so get pizza - seriously one of the best I've ever had. Went back the next day to get another Carbonara Pizza

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Service was fine and friendly. Cocktails were not great. Entrees of oysters and calamari weren't great but edible. Pizza was much better but for $35 for a large half-half, if I had my time again I would walk across the road and buy Dominos and save $20. Glad we went - would return but maybe for a steak instead.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had dinner at mangroves after enjoying coffee and cake there earlier in the day. Service was great and prompt. The menu selection is extensive and we had soup and pizzas - great pizza bases. Kids are looked after with a colour in pack.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great quality and great value for money. I would highly recommend this place!

The Thai Beef Salad was amazing!