Fun Rentals - Robo Segway Style Tour - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Perfect Customer Experience

Rented a Jeep to get out and about for a couple of day, very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2016
Andy W
Wellington, New Zealand
Great fun and experience

Reviewed July 13, 2016
RocktheCazbah
Hawthorn, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2016

The training before hand was excellent to ensure that we would be able to enjoy the two hour trip. We did the morning trip from Airlie Beach to Cannonvale Beach and the views were magnificent and the morning tea at the Fat Frog Café was yummy.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Looking for something different and fun to do in town, i booked this tour for my wife and I and our two boys 12 and 14. Wasn't sure what to expect as the mini segways looked pretty dinky...what a surprise, we all found them awesome fun and a great way to see the town, Eo was a fabulous instructor and guide to the town and we went in the morning right around the boardwalk which had amazing views. Stopped for the biggest scones i have ever seen at the Fat Frog cafe at Cannonvale. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to see more of the town in a slightly different way. We all left wanting our own Robo segways. Thanks Eo for being such a fantastic guide.

Date of experience: July 2016
Mandy C, Owner at Fun Rentals - Robo Segway Style Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

So happy you had fun! Thanks for the review

Reviewed June 22, 2016

We were fortunate to have experienced this wonderful Segway Tour of Airlie Beach. It was 2 hours of sheer fun. The owner conducted the tour. The training was great but nothing could compare to the tour itself along the boardwalk of Airlie Beach. What a backdrop of endless blue seas and lush tropical gardens. As part of the tour we were given a choice of beverage and cake/quiche in a cafe. Don't be put off by the mini Segway they are easy to maneuver and just as fun as the larger ones. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable and good fun

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank NieseK

Thanks so much! So happy to hear you enjoyed our tour

Reviewed June 20, 2016

After waiting 5 minutes to talk to someone about hiring a pushbike I had to phone them whilst I was standing in there foyer and a young girl emerged from out the back to answer my phone call and I said this is me on that phone she laugh and said how can I help you. Guess what happened ???? we walked out.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

I felt so bad I had to change my booking the staff were really accommodating.
I wanted a moke and the owner was so patient showing how they drive a little differently. We set off and I felt a little unsure but when I went back the staff were so kind just showing me the knack of the that particular moke and off we went enjoying our fantastic day. We were so grateful for them being so accommodating and helpful I've never had such a good experience from s car rental company!!
Next time we are hoping to try the sedgeways...

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank David J
Mandy C, Manager at Fun Rentals - Robo Segway Style Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2016

Thank you!