Beautiful room, lovely, helpful staff and a view to die for. Truly steep terrain - definitely NO high heels ladies - but worth walking down the hill to get out and about in Airlie's hot spots. Parking is not so easy if you have a big car and when you catch a cab home - ask for a car NOT a maxi. The maxi's can't go up the hill to the upper apartments and we were at the top. Thankfully we were warned and our taxi CAR took us to our doorstep.
Perfectly placed for quiet retreat and partying - your choice!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands