We just loved this place, great for families or couples. We stayed with our teenage daughters and we all just loved it. The location was very good to the shops and restaurants, the hill was a bit steep though! However the views from our room compensated for that!! Lovely spacious 2 bedroom apartment, all modern and very clean with the most comfortable beds. Pool area just beautiful and bbq facilities were good too. The views of the Whitsundays from our apartment were just breathtaking. Staff were very nice and helpful at all times, nothing was too much trouble. Overall this resort was really lovely and we hope to come back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands