We had one night at Toscana in July. Lovely clean and well maintained property with nice views of bay and close to the main street and only some noise from backpackers accomm and entertainment (on a Frid or Sat and we stayed on a Fri night) - it is quite noisy if you stay on the main street. The management gave us an upgrade apartment to accommodate our daughter and partner for a queen bed extra room apartment for them for no extra cost. I would stay here again as very good price, however my husband had a problem with the walk down and up the hill from restaurants - but there is always taxis, if you need. If I stayed again I would probably ask for a unit with an uninterrupted view of bay, we were behind at back and view a bit obstructed by units in front. Overall would recommend Toscana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands