What a wonderful place! We stayed for 5 nights in October. Awesome views from the balcony, great for a wine! The unit had everything we needed for our stay. Our 5 year old loved all the pools, (there are 4) and spa. From the moment we arrived we felt very welcomed by Jo and Dave (?), from the luggage being delivered to room on golf buggy to the offer of a ride to the local larger supermarket for supplies, both always friendly and helpful. Jo organised a day trip to Daydream Island for the day after we arrived, after we had tried and had no success. Great location, so close to town, but so little noise. We had an awesome holiday, thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands