We just spent 6 nights at Toscana and it exceeded our expectations. Not only was the room and views spectacular, the staff were very friendly and helpful as well. The kids loved the pools and the gardens were divine. What really impressed us was the day we left. We arrived at the airport and were missing 1 bag. We called Jo and asked what we should do....she got her partner to drive us the bag to the airport 30 minutes away !!! They allowed us to make our flight and they made our vacation !! We came from Canada for 2 weeks of vacation but we will have Australia in our hearts forever! We are coming back to Toscana. Thanks guys !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands