“Lovely!”

Airlie Day Spa Express
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Airlie Day Spa Express is Airlie Beaches own Multi Award Winning Day Spa located in the heart of Airlie Beach, gateway to the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands. Airlie Day Spa provides a unique and personalized experience that stimulates every sense and soothes every frazzled nerve. We have a wide range of treatments, from massages, manicures, pedicures and beauty services. Airlie Day Spa Express, experience it for yourself. Pampering thousands of satisfied clients every single year, we aim for 100% satisfaction, but if at any time we don't meet your expectations please give us the opportunity to resolve this problem directly by phone or email
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great service, lovely staff! Just a little pricey although you do get 5 star treatment!

1  Thank RnE_21

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My friend and I went to Airlie for a girly week and we had prebooked for a spa Pedicure ($65), which was fantastic, from there we booked in for a 30min massage a few days later, we then decided we wanted to try the hot stone massage and the team were very helpful at moving us around to fit us in. I HIGHLY recommend a Hot Stone Massage as an amazing way to relax. We both enjoyed them and would've loved to have had time for another one! The staff and facilities were amazing.

1  Thank Jen81_10
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Went here on 22nd July 2 hours after landing in Airlie Beach. Unfortunately I didn't get the name of the girls who did a couples massage for my husband and myself but would like to give a shout out anyway.
The massage was definately one of the best I had had, staff were brilliant, it was the perfect way to start our trip and helped us relax into our holiday straight away. Now I'm back at work and could do with a massage again, will definately start our next trip to Airlie Beach in the same manner, thanks to Airlie Day Spa

1  Thank indecisive123
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I am a regual visitor to the Airlie Day Spa and have been going to Matty for my Hair for many years now and have NEVER had a problem with his services. I also see Tina for all my Beauty needs since she has extensive Knowledge in this industry. I highly reccommend the Airlie Day Spa Servies to anyone visiting this region.

I happen to know for a fact that MATT IS QUALIFIED and has the certificates to prove it. I have not only had my hair done by Matt but also waxing and massage of different kinds, i have also on the occasion had manis/pedis - I could not fault anything with the treatments or they way in which they were delivered.

I find all the staff at the Airlie Day Spa to be professional, approchable, curtious and extreamly understanding. The service is world class and something very rare to find nowdays.

I would even go as far as saying Matthew IS the Airlie Day Spa.

4  Thank Princess_Ning
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I treat myself to a bit of pampering when I can as I find them a wonderful relaxing experience when delivered well and in a wonderful, calming atmosphere. Airlie Day Spa certainly fitted this criteria. I think the owner definately needs to be congratulated on this excellent establishment. What a wonderful sensory experience, delivered by professional staff in a relaxing environment. I would certainly recommend this Day Spa for anyone looking for some pampering and I will definately be back next trip to Airlie Beach. I noticed an award when I went to pay. Most deservedly won.

4  Thank leggey67