We stayed for a couple of nights in April and was very happy with the only accommodation. Only small issue was the air con in one of the bedrooms was a bit noisy but managed with the ceiling fan so no big deal. The manager and staff were very helpful with advice and directions and we even got dropped down at the ferry terminal when we left rather than get a taxi, great service.
The apartment was clean and more than big enough for us (3 adults), also had covered parking which great for keeping the car cool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why book with Airlie Apartments? ** Great Friendly Service - we will look after you! Book direct for accommodation discounts! Book your tours at our reception or via our online tour business Airlie Beach Online. Courtesy transfers from the tour operators for all tour bookings! Our hilltop position overlooks the Coral Sea with magnificent views over Pioneer Bay, Abell Point Marina and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands. We are situated a small walk (300 metres) - a taxi is $5.00 - $10.00 From Airlie Beach depending on day/night/weekend. Salt water swimming pool and a smaller toddler pool is the perfect location to unwind and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea. Pool and barbecue facilities, outdoor settings and sun lounges for the perfect restful break away from home. Games room for the little kids! Laundry facilities with washing machines, clothes driers and clothes line are also onsite for your convenience. Onsite management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airlie Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Apartments Beach
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Beach
- Airlie Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands