We stayed at Sea Star apartments for Christmas 2012. The apartments were clean, spacious and well equipped. The view is stunning and Julie and Alan were fabulous hosts, who went out of their way to help us organise our trips to the Whitsundays. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Airlie beach. The only thing to be aware of is that it is up a bit of a steep hill, but only a quick stroll in to town and the fabulous views more than compensate for the uphill stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Views Views and more Views! Sea Star Apartments is conveniently located in Airlie Beach enjoying breathtaking island and ocean views from every terraced apartment! Come and enjoy yourself in one of our self contained apartments all with covered large balconies, spacious living area and dining area, full kitchens, laundries and uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, Hayman Island and Hook Island yet nestled close to Airlie Beach Village. Did we mention the views? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Star Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Sea Star Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands