We stayed at the Seastar apartments for 7 nights in September. When we first went into the apartment we were very pleasantly surprised with the amount of space (seperate lounge, kitchen, dining area, laundry room, bedroom, walk in wardrobe and shower room with his and hers sinks). The apartment was spotlessly clean, and the views from the balcony were amazing as the apartments are at the top of the hill
so there were no buildings to obstruct the view. Don't worry about the hill though, as it's an easy 5 mins to walk into town and $5 taxi
I can't recommend this place enough, and with the exchange rate being
so good against the GB £, the apartment only cost about £65 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Views Views and more Views! Sea Star Apartments is conveniently located in Airlie Beach enjoying breathtaking island and ocean views from every terraced apartment! Come and enjoy yourself in one of our self contained apartments all with covered large balconies, spacious living area and dining area, full kitchens, laundries and uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, Hayman Island and Hook Island yet nestled close to Airlie Beach Village. Did we mention the views? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sea Star Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Sea Star Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands