My partner and I stayed at Pinnacles Resort and Spa, and couldn't be happier with our choice. Even though there was a hill, we didn't find it an issue to walk into town every night - it helped to work off dinner indulgences! If you are worried, you can always catch a taxi up the hill for a few dollars, and they will take you right up to your room.
Highlights - We couldn't get enough of the view from edgeless pool and the view from our room, not to mention relaxing in the jacuzzi every night after a big day.
The amazing view is your reward for the resort's position on the hill... and it's totally worth it.
We organised our tours and transfers through the reception without any hassles.
We were lucky enough to have amazing weather the whole time. Without question, we'll be coming back next year. Can't recommend this resort highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands