This is definately the best hotel we stayed in on our Honeymoon and we travelled down the East Cost. The views are spectaular and the room was so clean and large, we loved it.
We were greeted with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates as we had mentioned it was our honeymoon-lovely touch! I hottub did take a long time to warm up but we enjoyed sunbathing with the views on our large balcony so that did not matter.
The hill up is very steep-take a bottle of water to help you get back up but it is worth it for the views! On the second day we were offered a lift up by the golf buggy-this was lovely so just ask and they are happy to help.
Loved everything and we will be back with more of the family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands