My friend and I stayed here for the past 6 nights and arrived home today. We had apartment 27, two bedroom apartment with a Jacuzzi on the balcony. We had read the reviews before booking at Pinnacles, so we had been warned about the hill, however we didn't realise how long the hill was. Not only is it just the road up but then Pinnacles driveway which is even more steep. In saying that, it works off some of the dinners and drinks from down the bottom and the view when you finally reach your room is gorgeous. The reception staff were lovely and checking in and out were easy. Brent was always around the place and if we needed anything, he was on it!
It does have a very strict noise policy, which was made very clear to us, but worth it if you are after a relaxing time away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. Whitsunday Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation Queensland Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands