spent 5 nights in feb 2013. loved the location and views. views from the infinity pool were picture perfect. As others have said, the hill up to pinnacle is steep, but that's the price of staying so close to town yet get great views.. Probably need a car if staying with kids though. gym and sauna were great... only thing that could be improved is a little wear and tear ageing on the cardio machines. overall great stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. Whitsunday Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation Queensland Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands