Topping off an amazing weekend in Airlie beach, this resort was fantastic!! We were in room 18 right above the pool which was quieter than i thought. Be warned though - Airlie Beach is all hills and this driveway is a killer - I almost blew the strap from my thongs inching my way down the driveway the first time. Getting to the top and into our room and standing on the balcony looking at an uninterrupted view of the ocean was well worth it! Amazing service - the Security Officer Jamie drove us to our doorstep very early one morning after a night on the town and the receptionist offered for us to use the pool and gym all day even after we checked out so that we had somewhere nice to relax while waiting for our flights. Thank you Pinnacles Airle Beach - we could not have had a better experience!! *****
Note: No room service, no resteraunt but good microwave oven and in room laundry in our suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. Whitsunday Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation Queensland Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands