We had an apartment for 4 persons with spacious rooms, middle room with kitchen and balcony. The apartment was clean and they have washing machine, oven, etc. In less than 10 mins walk you can get to some restaurants or pizza/kebab/fish&chips bar. Only you have to walk uphill back to the hotel. The sea view from the balcony is wonderful. We payed au$200 per night for the apartment. Recommendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands