What a huge apartment! I stayed in October and thoroughly enjoyed my time here and the views are just stunning. There's a lot of accommodation in Airlie and I felt a little overwhelmed when researching my trip given I had friends coming from overseas but I'm so glad I picked this place. The apartment was big and modern, really clean, the staff were super helpful whenever we needed anything but I think the real bonus for me are the views. It's so worth the effort to walk up the hill and finish the day sitting on the big balcony enjoying a drink. The BBQ and pool area was also a great bonus because again the views and amenities were all top notch. I'm planning another trip and I'd definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands