Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Wings Diving Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wings Diving Adventures
All reviews wings bring your own booze sailing trip food was great whitehaven beach amazing trip particular trip booze cruise amazing memories solo traveller recommend this trip the east coast staff were fantastic whitsunday islands steve spots deck
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing time on board of wings II. The crew (Trevor and Luke) did everything that we could enjoy the trip. Was like an all inclusive boat trip to the most beautiful places along the whitsundays :)

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Wings is a very relaxed boat as opposed to the party boats that are popular out there. Just what I needed! I did the 2 night tour. Focusing on exploring the islands and nature, we did 4 times snorkelling and saw the most amazing fish and corals. Mindblowing. Also went to whitehaven beach and spent a few hours relaxing there which was wonderful.

Staff had a great sense of humor!
And the food they served blew me away, I expected some boring food that won’t fill us up, but we got such a feast at every meal I couldn’t believe it. There was so much that we always had leftovers. And served cake and snacks between meals so we were always full!

Sleeping was surprisingly great on the boat, even though the single beds were tiny. Loved the rocking of the ocean.

Definitely recommend the tour if you prefer a calmer atmosphere!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

If I could have done this tour twice I would have!

We were aboard wings 2 with Steve, Lydia and Ryan. They had a great sense of humour and were so patient and friendly. They set the atmosphere for what really was a fantastic few relaxing days.

We were lucky enough to spot a pod of false killer whales in the distance and Steve brought us right up to them.Thank you Steve!

The food was delicious and freshly prepared every day. The snorkelling. was excellent and Whitehaven was spectacular.

It was hands down one of the best things I've done.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We had an amazing time on Wings.
The boat was always nice & tidy, Very clean.
Staff were friendly and knowledgable.
Food was delicious and in GREAT quantity... don't worry about bringing snacks as they will feed you constantly with various snacks, whatever your dietary requirement might be (just make sure you advise them prior departure)
We were really well looked after. and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I just have had the most AMAZING sailing experience at the Whitsundays with Wings the crew (Harry, Duke and Sandri the happiest, nicer and best photographer ever), the food, the vibe and the boat were awesome. Highly recommend to go and sleep in the ocean under the stars and wake up to a early snorkel experience.