Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Wings Diving Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Wings Diving Adventures
All reviews wings bring your own booze sailing trip food was great whitehaven beach amazing trip particular trip booze cruise amazing memories solo traveller recommend this trip the east coast staff were fantastic whitsunday islands steve spots deck
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

If I could have done this tour twice I would have!

We were aboard wings 2 with Steve, Lydia and Ryan. They had a great sense of humour and were so patient and friendly. They set the atmosphere for what really was a fantastic few relaxing days.

We were lucky enough to spot a pod of false killer whales in the distance and Steve brought us right up to them.Thank you Steve!

The food was delicious and freshly prepared every day. The snorkelling. was excellent and Whitehaven was spectacular.

It was hands down one of the best things I've done.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

We had an amazing time on Wings.
The boat was always nice & tidy, Very clean.
Staff were friendly and knowledgable.
Food was delicious and in GREAT quantity... don't worry about bringing snacks as they will feed you constantly with various snacks, whatever your dietary requirement might be (just make sure you advise them prior departure)
We were really well looked after. and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I just have had the most AMAZING sailing experience at the Whitsundays with Wings the crew (Harry, Duke and Sandri the happiest, nicer and best photographer ever), the food, the vibe and the boat were awesome. Highly recommend to go and sleep in the ocean under the stars and wake up to a early snorkel experience.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

First of all Airlie Beach / Whitsundays was ones of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The pictures DO NOT do it justice so if you was on the east coast of Australia this is a MUST see!

We were lucky enough to sail with Kate and Harry who were amazing. Kate was the hostess with the mostest keeping us well fed the whole trip with delicious foods for all palettes and tastes.

We were very lucky to have an amazing group of people on the boat with us that really made the trip.

It is bring your own alcohol but all food and water was included.

If I was in Airlie beach I would go back to wings in a heart beat without a second thought.

The money is worth its weight in gold with the amazing memories that I will cherish forever

2  Thank Millie K
Reviewed December 12, 2017

My Whitsunday Tour with Wings was by far the highlight of my East Coast Queensland adventure! The food is great, you get to snorkel in 4 different places, and see the infamous Whitehaven beach! The vibe of this tour is social and laid back which I loved. Wings also take pictures while snorkeling and at Whitehaven, so if you don't have a GoPro like myself you can still get some awesome underwater shots because they sell all of the pictures taken on a flashdrive for $20! By far the staff, Amanda and Harry, were amazing! My birthday was over the trip, and they made it incredible and unforgettable. Thanks again for such an awesome experience! :)