Located a touch out of the center but if you don't mind a 10 minutes walk to the main strip with bars and restaurants this is your premises. Very nice self-catering apartment with fantastic view from your balcony. Kitchenette with microwave but no cooking facilities. Comfi bed which allows you a nice sleep. The balcony was quite big with two chairs and a table so you can enjoy the great view during sunrise. Parking lots (also undercover) are available free of charge which was a big plus. Also washing machine and dryer are located at your front door which doesn't cost extra. The sofa was a bit run down but then again we haven't booked the "Grand Hyatt". All in all Whitsunday Vista is very good value for money, would book again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- at Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, 1 Bedroom Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Whitsunday Vista Resort is a pleasant five minute level walk to the centre of Airlie Beach, a bustling seaside resort village with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and famous Airlie Beach swimming lagoon. Whitsunday Vista Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the Whitsundays, with an on site tour desk and convenient bus stop literally on our doorstep. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your at Whitsunday Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Vista Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Vista Airlie Beach
- At Whitsunday Vista Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands