“Fantastic Paddle Board Experience”

Whitsunday Stand Up Paddle and Kayak
Ranked #4 of 82 Tours in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: With our pristine water ways we operate out of too beautiful locations-The calm water ways of Shingley Beach right next next to the picturesque Able point marina and Airlie Beach in the heart of our town center weather permitting.We offer our intro to stand up paddle-SUP-witch will give you an excellent foundation into the worlds fastest growing water sport-We also offer Hire of both SUP and Kayak and sales-All of our instructors have the highest training and safety standards from experience from all over the world-Customized options for families-corporates-businesses-sports clubs etc.
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Paddle Board Experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

WOW, first time Paddle Boarding and the experience was excellent. My husband, 5 year old son and I all had a go. Mark was an excellent instructor and let us go at our own pace. Very good advice and extremely experienced. My son sat on the front of my husbands board and had a ball. Good family experience. Very reasonable pricing and very safe.
Loved that you also got a bonus hour for another day also. The photos sent via email were of good quality too. A great activity to do, highly recommended!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Coolum, Queensland, Australia
“Must do”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

A great activity for all ages. An activity you can do in most weather conditions. it is affordable and the location (Shingley Beach) is beautiful, outstanding actually. Mark was a great instructor, friendly and approachable. My son and I loved it, we had such a memorable experience. Thanks Mark.

Visited August 2013
Airlie Beach, Australia
“Fun for everyone and a great tour”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

First time paddle boarding, Mark was an awesome teacher and made us feel very comfortable. Lots of fun, and would definitely recommend this to anyone, no matter what age! Very easy way to spend the afternoon and have been telling everyone how great it is since!

airlie beach
“The BEST activity in Airlie Beach”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have never been paddle boarding but have always wanted too and thank god I did !
It's a reasonably priced activity that takes you around the Marina and Shingley Beach. A beautiful fun way to spend an afternoon, so relaxing and very easy to learn, after one minute you get the hang of it and if not you can paddle on your knees. The owner is awesome too, so friendly and helpful and super happy :) I am now saving for my own paddle board but for now will be paddling with Whitsunday stand up paddle as much as I can!!! A ++++++ !!

Melbourne, Australia
“Great fun”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great fun thing to do, something different. You can do it in any weather (a lot of activities get cancelled due to too windy). Thanks a lot mark for a very enjoyable experience on our last morning at Airlie beach