“Great activity”

Whitsunday Stand Up Paddle and Kayak
Ranked #4 of 81 Tours in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: With our pristine water ways we operate out of too beautiful locations-The calm water ways of Shingley Beach right next next to the picturesque Able point marina and Airlie Beach in the heart of our town center weather permitting.We offer our intro to stand up paddle-SUP-witch will give you an excellent foundation into the worlds fastest growing water sport-We also offer Hire of both SUP and Kayak and sales-All of our instructors have the highest training and safety standards from experience from all over the world-Customized options for families-corporates-businesses-sports clubs etc.
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great activity”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The stand up paddle boarding was a great fun activity to enjoy in beautiful Airlie. Admittedly I didnt participate in the 'tour' itself but my boyfriend and I just rented a couple of paddleboards in the afternoon and took to the water just north of Abel Point Marina. The owner was generous enough to give us a quick lesson prior to heading out as it we had never done it before. It was pretty straight forward (thanks to the advise!!) and after a few minutes on the board I felt entirely comfortable.
Definitely recommend for a fun afternoon or quick activity.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I would doyit every day if I could. Great fun and great teachers!!! Good workout aswell!! Cant wait to do it again!!!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

What a great workout! Loved learning how to stand up paddle board. Was a cool way to spend te last day in airlie. No travel time which was cool. All equipment provided and it was all good quality. Most fun was my partner falling off twice... Bahahaha that was the highlight for me :) thanks

“George and I had fun!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Holy Molly what a joy to SUP.We did lesson tour.Came back for free hour Hire witch we paddled over to ship wreck.Saw turtles.Go do this everyone.The location is to die for!

Airlie Beach, Australia
“Just do it!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

It was my first time and had a great time will do it again-great location,good parking,would do it again any time.

Visited July 2013