“A great little find”

Denman Cellars Beer Cafe
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Denman Cellars Beer Cafe is a unique experience that will sure to please. With a great food menu and ever changing specials, pair that with the fact that you can choose from almost 400 beers and ciders from around the world that you can drink here or take away as it is not only a fantastic Cafe but a fully working bottle shop. A friendly family run business located at the Port of Airlie.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

What a surprise, great tasting and quality tapas backed up with great service, extensive wine list and a more extensive boutique beer list.

The venue doubles as a wine / beer cellar with an outdoor eating area consisting of tables and chairs as well as lounges, all overlooking the boat harbour. Part of the new Boathouse complex (Outrigger Hotel), the surroundings are modern and what you would expect from a resort style complex.

I highly recommend visiting at least once as the variety of tapas, beer and wine combined with great service is well above many of the offerings in Airlie Beach.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We visited Denman Cellars last week for an evening meal and we weren’t expecting wonders as we have tried many different eateries in Airlie and most have been rather poor, but how surprised we were! So much so we thought we had to sign up and write our first review here on Tripadvisor. The selection of beers and ciders are prolific. I didn’t know where to start, but myself and my partner told our preferences to the kind gentleman waiter and he informed us eloquently of several delightful choices. I tried several Trappist beers and our waiter described the provenance to me and it was an experience I just wasn’t expecting. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the components of the dishes from the menu and also made some good recommendations. The tapas menu we found reasonably priced and when the food arrived the presentation was delightful. All of the food was fresh and the flavours were like nothing we’ve had in Airlie before – each dish was thoughtfully compiled and was a delight. We will be definitely regular patrons and will be recommending Denman’s to our friends and family. Thanks again to all who served us.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

They have a great tapas menu and a huge array of beers (over 600). Most of the staff were very good, except for one guy who was sharing his life with the other staff and all the customers could hear. It is located at the Boat harbour and a great spot. We love good tapas and this was good tapas. Would have given a 5 except for the noisy male staff member

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Called in for a late lunch, excellent wines by the glass and huge range of beers. Tapas menu was fabulous - so many choices. Settled for prawns kwftari - fantastic! Barramundi, which wasnt available, but had swordfish instead - also fantastic, zucchini balls - my favourite, and white bait - a bit disappointing - tasted a little "old". Chips were great too! Highly recommended

Reviewed June 24, 2013

A fantastic selection of Beers, The Denman's team were very helpful in assisting me with selections to my required tastes and the beers they recommended were spot on.
The food was wonderful and vey well presented.
I go back when ever I can and all always recommend to friends